We’re here to help
Phone: (818) 857-4828
Connect with us on LinkedIn, or get in touch via email.
8501 Fallbrook Avenue, Suite 200
West Hills, CA 91304 USA
2 E.D. Bergman St.,
Rehovot, Israel 7670503
By using the Site, you consent to the practices described in this Policy.
You may see other privacy notices when we collect your Personal Information for certain purposes. Those notices supplement this Policy.
Table of Contents
- What is “Personal Information”
- Personal Information We Collect And How We Collect It
- How We Use Personal Information
- How We Share Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Cookies And Online Tracking
- Your Rights And Choices
- Links To Third Party Sites
- Third Party Direct Marketing
- Changes To This Policy
- Contact Us
1. What is “Personal Information”?
When we say “Personal Information,” we mean information that can reasonably be linked to a particular individual or their household. Generally speaking, your Personal Information includes your unique identifiers (full name, phone number, email address, user name, etc.), and information about your characteristics, conditions or behavior that is associated with one of your identifiers or could otherwise reasonably be linked to you.
“Non-Personal Information,” on the other hand, has been anonymized, aggregated or de-identified such that it cannot reasonably be linked to a particular individual or their household.
2. Personal Information We Collect And How We Collect It
When You Provide It
When you visit the Site, you can choose to provide us with your name, email address, and other contact information in order to receive more information about us or what we do. You are not required to provide this information in order to navigate the Site.
Automatically From Your Device
Like most online services, our Site passively collects some information from users’ devices in order to provide security, make features function correctly or better understand how the Site is used. Some of this data may be collected through the use of browser cookies or similar online tracking technologies, which are explained below. In some cases, we limit this type of collection to Non-Personal Information. However, this data may include Personal Information such as online identifiers (for example, IP address or cookie ID), related device information and information about how you use the Site.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To contact you and provide you with help if you have a customer service issue;
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- To prevent fraud and enforce any terms applicable to your use of the Site;
- In any other way we may describe when we collect the information;
We may use or disclose Non-Personal Information any purpose.
4. How We Share Personal Information
We may share Personal Information with contractors, service providers, and other vendors who assist or support us in providing the Services. Examples of these services may include hosting our Site, storing data, performing analytics, or sending communications on our behalf. Our agreements with vendors prohibit them from retaining, using or disclosing the Personal Information we share with them for any purpose other than providing services to us.
Mandatory Disclosures And Legal Proceedings
Change In Control Or Merger
We may transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, acquisition or reorganization. However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you or we will not disclose your information.
With Your Direction Or Consent
We will share your Personal Information with other third parties as you may direct or otherwise consent.
5. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not directed to children (individuals under the age of 18). We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or process children’s Personal Information unless the child’s parent or guardian consents and provides the information. If we determine that we have received a child’s Personal Information from a source other than the child’s consenting parent/guardian, we will immediately delete the information.
6. Cookies And Online Tracking
What Are Cookies?
A browser cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores in your device’s browser. It holds information that the site uses to function properly, remember your preferences, or personalize your experience. A typical cookie contains a cookie ID, which is a unique string of characters used to identify your browser during the browsing session, or in some cases, during subsequent browsing sessions. Cookies, cookie ID’s and similar pieces of data may be considered Personal Information (identifiers or internet activity) under applicable law.
Other online technologies, similar to cookies, may allow users to be identified and tracked across multiple browsing sessions, and in some cases tracked across different websites and online services for marketing or advertising purposes. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to, pixels, web beacons and scripts (collectively with browser cookies, “Cookies”).
How Cookies May Be Used On Our Site
Our Site may use “first party” Cookies, which are set by our web domain (impact-bio.com), for the following purposes:
- Essential: Essential Cookies are necessary for site security and to enable you to move around our site and use its features.
- Preferences. Preference Cookies allow us to remember your preferences on the Site during a browsing session or across browsing sessions.
- Analytics: Analytics Cookies allow us to analyze use of our Site to evaluate and improve performance.